2. Reedy Press PRODUCTS. We offer books.
4. THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING. The Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Reedy Press. Please see our Third Party Services, located at Reedy Press.
5. LICENSE, ACCESS, AND INTERFERENCE. Reedy Press grants you a limited license (“License”) to access and make personal use of this website. The content on our Site is the sole property of Reedy Press. Unless otherwise noted, all the text, photos, images, and other content on the Site is the copyright-protected property of Reedy Press. Reedy Press and other proprietary trademarks, graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are federally registered trademarks, common law and/or state trademarks, or trade dress of Reedy Press. Your License does not include the right to download, modify, or use any of our Site’s material, in whole or in part, without our express written permission; “any material” includes, but is not limited to: Reedy Press trademarks, trade dress, logos, product descriptions, pricing, text, graphics, audio and video clips, and/or account information. This Site or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written permission of Reedy Press’ name or trademarks without the express written consent of Reedy Press. Any unauthorized use of this Site voids the License granted by us. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the Site, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside our control. You agree that you will not: (i) copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any user content without our prior express written permission and the appropriate third party, as applicable; or (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site.
7. PROTECTING YOUR ACCOUNT. Some portions of this website permit username and passwords to be used. You are responsible for protecting your unique username and password and you agree to be responsible for all activities performed under your user account.
8. REDEMPTION OF FREE PRODUCT AND COUPON OFFERS. From time to time, we offer our clients special offers and coupon codes to be used in conjunction with this Site. These offers are frequently disseminated via this website and through email to those who have registered for our email database. They are sometimes posted on our home page ( insert weblink ) or announced via other means of communication in conjunction with the promotion of the Reedy Press product, including radio and TV broadcasts internet forums and various online websites. We encourage our clients to redeem these special offers, but we respectfully ask that you not exploit them. Reedy Press, at our sole discretion, will determine if all purchasing criteria has been met to qualify for stated discount or free product. If you successfully circumvent the software safeguards of this Site in order to receive several free products with your order, then we will, at our sole discretion, remove any extraneous free product from your order or cancel the order in its entirety. You will be informed of any order changes via the phone number or email address listed with your order. Please, play fair…
9. Return Policy. We will replace damaged Product you order, if you return it within sixty days of your order. We will only refund Product you order if you return it to us in its original condition, and we receive the Product within sixty (60) days of your order.
10. Content. We reserve the right to remove offensive, disturbing or inflammatory content, as such terms are defined by us in our sole discretion, that you may post on our website.
11. ARBITRATION. ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS CAPABLE IN LAW OF BEING SUBMITTED TO BINDING ARBITRATION) AGAINST US, OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS OR AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, FOR PURPOSES OF THIS PARAGRAPH, “REEDY PRESS GROUP”) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ITS INTERPRETATION OR THE BREACH, TERMINATION OR VALIDITY THEREOF THE RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN THE PARTIES, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE (INCLUDING, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RELATIONSHIPS WITH THIRD PARTIES WHO ARE NOT SIGNATORIES TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION APPLYING MISSOURI LAW IN MISSOURI. THE ARBITRATION WILL BE LIMITED SOLELY TO THE DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY BETWEEN REEDY PRESS AND YOU. ANY AWARD OF THE ARBITRATOR(S) SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING ON EACH OF US, AND MAY BE ENTERED AS A JUDGMENT IN ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION.