Ask About Becoming a Reedy Press Author
Reedy Press, located in St. Louis, publishes books on local history, sports, food, nostalgia, travel, and more for the trade market. We also publish commemorative books for schools, cities, and cultural institutions. Products include softcover guidebooks and hardcover, coffee-table volumes written by in-the-know locals. To review the series we produce: click here.
We are looking for partnerships with writers who know their city well, have enthusiasm for promoting their city, and aren’t shy about promotion. Our most successful authors understand that half the job is writing the book and the other half of the job is promoting the book.
- Do you love your city/community?
- Do you love to write?
- Have you written professionally?
- Do you have contacts in the local hospitality industry?
- Are you a pro-active marketer willing to promote your book through media appearances, book signings, and special events?
- Do you have an engaged social media following?
- Do you have the time and effort to commit to this life-changing experience?